Transitions can be hard. Laugh, commiserate and be inspired by these July stories in the hospital!
Very big thank you to all the people who told their stories:
- Dr. Hadas Reich email@example.com
- Dr. Marc Katzman @KittyKatzMD
- Registered Nurse Ashley @coffeeNCalibers
- Dr. Lakshman Swamy @laxswamy
- Dr. Joel Topf @kidney_boy
- Dr. Kimberly Manning @gradydoctor
Let’s help each other feel a little less alone in the struggle, be more understanding and compassionate or laugh at ourselves. Please share this episode with colleagues. Do you have a July story? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Medical Humanities, Stories in Medicine